Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 3 Thing 6 - Flickr Fun and Mashups

I've had a bit of a look around some of the things you can do your flickr photos using mashups and 3rd party sites. There are a huge number of cool things you can do.
I like Big Huge Labs, which have a long list of stuff. You can make your own calendars, create wallpaper for your desk, or add a frame to make the picture look like a stamp or polaroid photo, to name but a few.
I like one called Cube, which allows you to choose 6 photos and it will arrange them for printing out in the correct way to fold up into a cube. You can even create dice by selecting the option to add dots to each face. I'm going to try this one out over the weekend. I also like the one that allows you to make trading cards, since I used to waste a lot of money of trading card games when I was at uni.
All of these little toys look like it is so easy to use, too. Just upload photos or link it your Flickr account and choose photos you have there, fill in a few options and it does the rest, like magic. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great work, thanks for the comments! :)