Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 3 Thing 5 Flickr

Take a look to the right side of my blog page and see what I have been up to. This week I have been exploring the photo sharing website Flickr. After looking around the site I decided to do something with it. So I created an account and uploaded some photos. I then created a Flickr Badge and added it to my blog. The photos are all animals; some from the Auckland Zoo, one photo from Western Springs and some are photos of my pets. Take a guess at which photos are of my pets.

I found Flickr to be a great site for uploading your photos and sharing them with the world or just your friends or family if you so desire. There are a huge number of photos that people are sharing. It would be easy to spend hours looking thru the fascinating images on that site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great comments! Nice work with the animal photos. Keep up the good work! :)