Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Week 6 - Thing 14 - Technorati

I've had a look around Technorati and I'm so not keen on it. It might be good for finding blogs you are interested in, but I already waste too much web without finding more blogs that I want to ready.
I looked at searching and at the popular blogs. It was interesting to see in one of the popular blogs that you can make money from this blogging thing, and that some people are making a living from it as full time bloggers. Now there is something to aspire to. ;-)
Don't think I'll quit my day job just yet though.

I set up a technorati account and "claimed" my blog, so it is now listed on technorati.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like easy money, doesn't it? but yes, let's keep our day jobs just a little bit longer ...

Keep up the great work