Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 21 - Podcasts

I'd heard of podcasts and there are a few things that I'm interested in that have been published as podcasts, but I haven't bothered to look at them because I thought it involved more than it does. Reading this task I realised that this is a lot easier to do use than I thought is was going to be. So now all I have to do is find the time to listen to them. Maybe I'll load them on my MP3 player and listen to them on my way to work.
The yahoo audio search finds musicas well as podcasts, but adding podcast to the search seemed to help.
There are some I found there that I'll download when I get home. I didn't like the layout and feel of Podcast Alley, but as with Podcast.net, all the sites seem to have different podcasts listed so it is probably worth searching on all of them.
I'll do a big search at some point and add some podcast feeds to my bloglines account at some point. I'm glad to have learned just how easy it is to use them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always thought I needed an ipod! Great work on your blog :)